EnggForum is back with its next event at Chennai after Lets Learn Programming – Event
Thank you all for making it happen !
Revert your suggestions & queries to : hacking4all@EnggForum.com , 08870890518
Note : Shortlisted students should acknowledge confirmation mail before 16th October 2015 to get selected into workshop.Check your mail for shortlisted mail.
Materials at : http://eCourses.EnggForum.com/
Why Learn Hacking ?
Learning how to hack helps information security professionals implement the strongest possible security practices. It’s as much about finding and fixing security vulnerabilities as it is anticipating them. As you learn more about the methods hackers use to infiltrate systems, you’ll be able to preemptively resolve issues; if you don’t understand how black hat hackers could get in to your systems, you’re going to have a hard time securing them.
Hacking is for every department and not specifically to Computer Science Streams ,right ? 🙂
A workshop you should not miss !
Topics Included in Workshop :
• Cyber Crimes – Case Study • Find Hackers VS Crackers • What is Encryption • AES 256-BIT Encryption • Internet Protocol Address • Finding Internet Protocol • Anatomy of an IP Address • Internal IP Addresses • External IP Addresses • IP Information Gathering • Antifingerprinting System • Backtrack – Monitoring • Bash Shellshock Scan• Converting IP Addresses • Cracking Passwords • Create a Fake Login Screen • Cross Site Scripting • SQL Injection Techniques • Domain Name Server Tools • Domain Name Server Zone Transfer • About – Email Spoofing • Explaining Excel Attacks • Explaining File Attacks • Explaining ZIP File Attacks • What are Subdomains? • Finding VHosts • Vulnerable Web Pages • Full Screen Phishing Attack • GET Method, POST Method • GHOST WordPress Scan•Google Hacking (Dork) • Hiding your IPAddress • Hiding your Location • Honeypots Explained • HTTP Data Sniffing: • HTTP Referrer Spoofing, • HTTP Request Attacks, • HTTP Tunnelling • Internet Control Message ProtocolPing • Infrastructure Testing • Local Area Network Surveying • MD5 Hash Function • Network Address Translation • PDF File Attacks • Network Ping Sweep • Port Scanning • Proxy Servers • Query String Tampering• Session Hijacking • SSL Heartbleed Scan • SSL POODLE Scan • TCP Port Scan • UDP Port Scan • Unblocking Blocked Content and Websites • URL Fuzzer • URL Shortening Attacks • VPN Networks • Web Application Testing• Web Server Scan • Website Mirroring • Whois Lookup • Look out Beware Apps
And More …
Practical Explanations & Implementations
Who can attend ?
No problem if you are a beginner
Open to All Departments
Number of Seats ?
30 Due to great response from students #seats increased to 50 ! 70
Shortlisted Students will be invited on or before : 14th October 2015
What about timings/date ?
09.30 A.M to 4.00 PM ,18th October 2015.
You get : Lunch <> Learning Kits <> Certificates
EnggForum promotes free education,then why does it charge fee?
Get to know at workshop.
Students from following Colleges have already registered :
- KL University
- Paavai Engineering College
- Sri Sairam Institutions
- SRM University
- Meenakshi College of Engg
- St Joseph’s college of engineering
- apollo priyadarshanam institute of technology
- alpha college of engineering and technology
- IIT Madras
- Valliammai Engineering College
- IFET college of engineering
- npr college of engg tech
- KARPAGAM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Hindusthan Institute Of Technology
- st’peters engineering college
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College
- sri ram engineering college
- Sri Venkateswara Institute Of Technology
- Kongu Engineering College
- velammal engineering college
- PRIST university
- S.A ENGINEERING COLLEGE
- Tulsiramji Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering and Technology
- R.M.K Engineering college
- m.kumarasamy college of engineering
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University College of Engineering And Technology
- DR.M.G.R university
- Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
- GITAM UNIVERSITY
- University college of engineering,Ariyalur
- srm polytechnic college
- Indra Ganesan College of Engineering
- DG Vaishnav college
- MEPCO Schlenk Engineering College
- panimalar engineering college
- Sadakathullah Appa College
- Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology
- Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College
- saveetha university
- Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University
- Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science
- Apollo arts and science college
- Guru Nanak college
- Periyar Maniammai University
- Shri krishnaa college of engineering and technology
- vel tech polytechnic
- CHENNAI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- VELAMMAL INSTUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- SNS college of engineering
- jabalpur engineering college
- PBR Visvodaya Institute of Technology & Science
- srr engineering college
- alagappa chettiar college of engg & tech
- Salem sowdeswari college
- Electronics and communication engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- information security and cyber forensic
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bsc.visual communication
- B.sc computer science